Lead Account / Project Manager
[1 position open]
This role is for someone with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients & collaborators. The role will not just be customer facing - but will involve close collaboration with the design team to ensure project timelines are met. We're looking for someone who is super organised, ahead of the game and constantly looking to create a better experience for our team, clients and collaborators.
Skills and Requirements
- Significant experience of 5-8 yrs in a relevant space.
- This person should have leadership skills and be able to inspire and manage a team.
- Ability to plan for resource allocation and manage the team's time on each project.
- Be dedicated to building a seamless end-to-end experience for clients from the time you start a conversation to post-project completion.
- Represent the brand and its ethos in all interactions, both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand briefs from clients and translate them to the team in a clear, articulate and organised manner.
- Must be extremely organised and track project progress and overall status.
- Adept with creating reports for overview on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis.
- Maintain and manage efficient client services; payments/milestones etc.
- Build relationships with creative partners and liaise with them from time to time