WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone who has experience designing creative identities, packaging and scalable visual systems, with a keen eye for typography. A designer who is passionate about new-age brands, culture and behavior and can bring their own point of view to the work they do.
This role is a client facing role and it’s a huge plus if you’ve had experience presenting your work confidently to clients and collaborating with them on their feedback.
- 3–5 years
- Background in designing identities, packaging and visual systems.
Applicants with experience in typography-led projects preferred.
- Comfortable working with Adobe Software - specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign. Other software is always a plus.
- Work in a process-driven manner across the board.
- Translate briefs shared with you effectively and creatively.
- Think not in terms of visual design only, but also strategy and longevity for a brand.
- Attention to detail, ask the right questions and provide constructive feedback.
- Help support and develop junior team members.
- Manage your own time, document it and meet deadlines with professionalism.
- Confidently present work and ideas to both the internal team and clients.
- Co-create the studio’s culture codes and maintain a positive, creative environment for the team.
WE'LL BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU
- Love new-age brands, culture and behavior and can bring your own point of view to the work you create.
- Are passionate about pushing the envelope and developing outstanding creative work. We want someone who can hit the ground running, brief in hand.
- You’re compassionate towards people: your target audience, your clients and your team.
- Are a team player and know to work cohesively with a wider team. We want someone who can provide timely and constructive feedback to help move projects forward.
- Have an iterative approach to work, are able to take feedback openly and implement the same on a timely basis. You do not let your ego get in the way of your work.