UX / UI Designer
[1 position open]
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer to work on website and app design projects. At Thought Over Design, we ensure all our design work stems from a clear brand narrative that is effectively translated onto various media. This role will involve working directly with our senior UI/UX Designer and client teams to design digital assets that meet client and user requirements and truly reflect their brand ethos and/or solve a particular problem statement.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 Years of work experience is ideal.
- Open to freshers with a very strong portfolio or thesis project that showcases your process.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the Senior UI/UX designer
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Set style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Apps: Adobe Illustrator (for assets), Figma, Sketch, Zeplin